Are you remembering to take care of yourself?
COVID-19 wreaked havoc through our daily routines, work-life, relationships, mental health, and parenting rules.
We’ve put together a bundle with 3 hero self-care products to help you hang on in there. You can do this!
1/ Strength Oil Roll On - FOLLOW YOUR INTUITION
Whether you are pregnant, your baby has made her appearance or self-isolating with more than one kid and maybe also working from home, this is a tough time.
Roll on our essential oils mix to your wrists – breath in through your nose and out through your mouth – to gain more confidence, feel safe and lift up your spirits. When you apply essential oils to the skin, their healing properties are absorbed into your bloodstream.
– Neroli Oil: acts as a tranquilizer that can help alleviate anxiety and heart palpitations, relieve insomnia and even help prevent or treat stress-related depression
– Rose Geranium Oil: stimulates encephalin and endorphin – our happiness hormones-production while having a de-stressing effect, bringing your mind and body back into balance
– Mandarin Oil: provides psychological calmness during pregnancy, boosts energy, relieves nausea and vomiting and relaxes muscle spasms
2/Recovery Oil Spray - HONOR YOUR BODY
Spraying your hands with hand sanitizer and washing them often is great for your health but pretty bad for your skin. So, we made a Recovery Oil Spray with natural organic ingredients that regenerate your skin cells and encourage healing. It is also quickly absorbed into the skin so you can get on with your to-dos in less than 3 minutes and use it several times throughout the day.
Hand-made in Vienna, here are its hero ingredients:
– Coconut Oil reduces inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds.
– Wild Rose Oil is naturally rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 making it one of the most effective oils in rebuilding skin tissue. It also prevents and reduces stretch marks and surgical scars.
– Cocoa Butter & Jojoba Oil hydrate and improve skin elasticity while reducing the appearance of stretch marks. Having a cooling effect, these oils are quickly absorbed into the skin.
– Almond Oil is an excellent moisturizer for the body, aids in relieving muscle pain, reduces inflammation, itching, and the appearance of stretch marks when used regularly.
– Hemp Seed Oil is beneficial for skin health thanks to its nourishing vitamins and moisturizing qualities. One of the omega-6 fatty acids that hemp oil contains is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while simultaneously encouraging skin growth and new cell generation.
– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. It repairs, calms and hydrates sensitive skin.
3/Linen Waffle Slippers
Because we are all forced to stay home and spend most of our time wearing slippers.
Soft, sumptuous, sink-in luxury for mum’s feet, these slippers are made of linen fibers which are non-allergic and antiseptic, creating the best microclimate for the skin.
– Made in EU
– Machine washable at 40 degrees
– From True Linen Organic SPA Collection.
Isolation Bundle II