Why do I need this?
– 100% natural and organic ingredients containing vitamins and antioxidants
– Pregnancy-safe, nourishing recipe may help reduce stretch-marks
– Easily absorbed into the skin
– For pregnancy and afterwards
– Hand-poured, made with fresh ingredients in Vienna
– Give your body endless love, because all that happens during pregnancy, labor, and birth is an outstanding performance. Have patience while your body and skin grows into accommodating your baby and invest in your wellbeing
Fresh, natural ingredients
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Squalane*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil*, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil*, Phytosteryl Macadamiate*, Oenothera Biennis Oil*, Tocopherol Calendula officinalis extract
* ingredients issued from organic farming
Keep in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
– Kukui Nut Oil: lightweight, softening and extremely hydrating with antioxidants (vitamins A, C, and E). Hawaiians historically attribute a spiritual significance to their kukui trees as they are thought to provide ‘renewal, protection, and enlightenment’.
– Almond Oil: excellent moisturiser for the body, may aid in relieving itchiness, may reduce inflammation and the appearance of stretch marks when used regularly
– Squalane is a unique, plant-derived substance with antioxidant properties that may improve skin flexibility. It generates a distinctly soft, silky and non-greasy skin feeling. – Phytosteryl Macadamiate: hydrates and keeps the skin strong while playing an important role in the barrier function of the skin.
– Evening Primrose Oil: soothes and moisturizes the skin and may enhance elasticity, reduce inflammation and relieve breast pain
– Vitamin E: is a very powerful antioxidant. It repairs, calms, and hydrates sensitive skin
How to use
Apply to clean skin and massage in gently until fully absorbed. Oils are best absorbed into damp skin, after showering. Remember to take your time. Be fully present; putting all your focus on feeling good and keeping positive.