Why do I need this?
– Prepare and nourish the delicate area of your perineum to relax skin and muscles
– Reduce the chance for vaginal tearing during childbirth
– Massaging your perineum increases blood flow and enables flexibility. It may also get you mentally into the ‘zone’ for giving birth, boosted by the essential oil mix
– 100% organic ingredients containing vitamins and antioxidants
– Hand-poured, made with fresh ingredients in Vienna
Fresh, natural ingredients
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*,
TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT GERM) OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, PARFUM (FROM 100 % PURE ESSENTIAL OILS)***, LINALOOL**, LIMONENE**, GERANIOL**, EUGENOL**, BENZYLBENZOAT**, BENZYLALCOHOL**, TOCOPHEROL
*ingredients from organic cultivation
***May cause allergic skin reactions /caution in case of hypersensitivity to plants of the daisy family (Asteraceae).
available in 20 ml
– Wheat Germ Oil: delivers a healthy infusion of vitamin A, vitamin D, and B vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids. These nutrients not only moisturize dry skin, but they may also help prevent scarring.
– Calendula Oil & Sweet Almond Oil: promotes skin elasticity, is soothing and healing and may reduce inflammation .
– Essential Oils: our extraordinary oil mix boosts skin softness and regeneration, may convey feelings of safety, relaxation but also courage.
How to use
We recommend massaging your perineum from week 35, 3-4 times/week for 5-10 minutes. This will bring more flexibility and softness to a place that needs to give in at birth.
Can also be used when healing after a vaginal birth or a C-section, to boost the regenerative powers of your skin.
Click on the link in the main product description for a step-by-step guide on how to perform the massage.